10 Principles of Great Achievers.
with Human Behaviour Expert
Dr John Demartini.
In Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney.
We all have a desire to make a difference and achieve something great
Inside of us we have our Physiology and Psychology, and around us, we have our Sociology and Theology.
These are all Integrated to keep you authentic and help you master your life.
Over the past 40+ years Dr John Demartini has studied human awareness and potential, including that of Great Achievers.
He has found that people that do extraordinary things, achieve greatness, and do what they really love in life, all follow the same principles.
Principles that have stood the test of time.
During this event Dr Demartini will be teaching these principles so that you can do something that is inspiring to you, make a difference, and achieve something great.
By applying these principles you will be able to reach your true potential.
So that when you ask yourself:
Did I do everything I could with everything I was given?
The answer is YES.
New dates coming soon…
Your ticket also includes…
2 Audio Downloads
3 Streamed Videos
1 Live Event Ticket
At this event, you will learn…
- The 10 Principles of Great Achievers that have transcended through time
- How to make a difference and achieve something great
- The habits required to achieve your goals with ease
- How to raise your human awareness on demand
- To be more authentic, on purpose, and fulfilled
I had a mentor when I was 17 who inspired me and turned my life around.
I currently travel almost full time because I find it so inspiring to share what I’ve learnt with others around the world. I love having the opportunity to see new countries, meet new people and help them to open their hearts to appreciate themselves, their lives and the people and events around them. I sincerely hope that I’ll be able to share in person my vision with you. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your genius and HELPING YOU TO VALUE YOU TOO.
Dr. John Demartini
Dr. John Demartini
Human behaviour and performance specialist
He Was Told He Would Never Read Or Write… Now Travels The World Helping Thousands With His Phenomenal Life-Changing Programs…
At the age of seven John was told he had a learning disability and would never read, write or communicate. At fourteen he was a high school drop out living on the streets and begging for food to survive. After a near death experience at seventeen due to severe strychnine poisoning Dr John Demartini made a decision that would change his life forever. He would dedicate his life to becoming a teacher, a healer and a philosopher. And he has been actively working on that mission for…
and a philosopher. And he has been actively working on that mission for 35 years now. Dr John Demartini taught himself how to read and write, went back to school, and then went on to study chiropractic care at University with first class honours.
He then went on to run one of largest chiropractic practices in US. His work is still being used in Universities today. Dr John Demartini is a world leading inspirational speaker and author at the forefront of the personal and professional development industry.
His scope of knowledge and experience is a culmination of 35 years of research and study of more than 28,000 texts related to over 200 different disciplines ranging from psychology, philosophy, metaphysics, theology, neurology and physiology.
- He’s the author of more than 39 inspirational books. Some of his bestselling titles include ‘The Breakthrough Experience’ and the famous ‘How To Make One Hell Of A Profit And Still Get To Heaven’.
- Dr Demartini is an international speaker and spends over 325 days of the year speaking to audiences of over 5,000 people and in over 56 countries worldwide.
- Dr Demartini’s teachings are based on science, quantum physics and psychology but are expressed with humour, metaphors and stories so that everyone can understand.
- John has helped thousands of people from Hollywood stars to housewives to live more fulfilling and magnificent lives for the last 29 years.
Can’t make this event date?
Don’t miss out on the next event. Register your details and we’ll let you know as soon as we announce new dates for this event.